Thank you for your interest in Southern Oregon Film and Media! If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at any time.
This is the basic level of membership for ALL MEMBERS of SOFaM including Professionals and Companies, and its the only membership level needed for Supporters, Students, and Up-and-coming Filmmakers, whether in the industry or not. That pretty much covers everyone, so that means YOU!
Benefits of Membership include:
- SOFaM digital newsletters
- Networking opportunities
- Free or discounted admission to special SOFaM events
- Meeting and event hosting
- Mentorships and Internships
- Reciprocal Benefits with our sister organizations in Oregon
- List in the online SOFaM Directory (for Professionals, Companies, and Students)
Become a part of the association, support the local film and media industry and join our effort to spread the word about Southern Oregon.
Together, we can make a difference!
After becoming a member of SOFaM, if you are a Student, a working Professional in the film and media industry or a Company with goods and services to offer to the industry and are located in Southern Oregon, you can list in our online SOFaM Directory.
• Credits and contact information
• List your equipment or a detailed description of your services
• Link to your outside website, reel and IMDB pages.
• Upload your latest resume.
• Eligible to join our Member’s Only email listserv.
• Have your Member News on the website and in the newsletter.
• If you have credits in multiple categories, you can increase your presence by listing multiple times (must be submitted separately).
WHY LIST IN THE DIRECTORY?
• The SOFaM Directory is Southern Oregon’s ONLY film and media industry directory.
• Each listing will strengthen the region’s profile as a production and post-production location.
• Listings in the SOFaM Directory are vetted, meaning you are among only qualified and experienced professionals.
• Makes it easier to get hired on local productions.
• Makes you easy to find when outside projects need crew and resources.
• Makes a first impression with every project that considers producing in Southern Oregon.
• Keeps you connected, whether you work in film, video, TV, commercial, interactive or new media.
Every project in Southern Oregon spends hundreds, thousands, even hundreds of thousands of dollars in the local economy. SOFaM has documented over $5 million in direct spending by the film and media industry in Southern Oregon since 2005 and that’s merely a portion of what’s actually being spent. We estimate the actual economic impact to be several times higher than that, easily surpassing several million each year.
We’re talking lots of dollars dropped into the local economy! If you want a piece of the action, add a LISTING to your membership and get noticed.